Long days at the beach, exploring the dunes and the rocky formations, and splashing in the waves. Experiences that bring us back to a simpler and happier time, away from the stresses of everyday life. Whether you are planning a beach day, or need to bring one to your own home, this design by the artist Elizabeth Lang, is the best way to remember those landscapes.
"Grotto no. 2" was inspired by the rocky seaside along the southern coast of Portugal. After a boat tour departing from Lagos, the artist Elizabeth Lang was taken by the beautiful golds and greens present in this area. Explore this summer feeling with this beautiful needlepoint kit!
What is included in the “Complete Needlepoint Kit” option:
- Printed design size: 20x20 cm / 7.8x7.8 in
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Postal with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Retors Mat or Anchor Soft Embroidery cotton threads with enough quantity to stitch with the tent continental stitch (if you need more thread, just let us know in advance)
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)